Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fifty Eight - Can I Eat It Yet?

 
Oh man. Those pulled pork sliders though. SO GOOD. Thankfully when I visited Pleased to Meet You the other day I was there with a fellow 'take photos every time I eat something super delicious' friend, so I didn't have to feel embarrassed as I whipped out the macro lens before eating or drinking anything. I can't help it. I just like to brag and be like 'Hey. Hey people, check out what I got to eat. It was yummy. Yeah'. I'm a tad food obsessed - its a thing of beauty to me... How about you guys - foodie photographers or too keen to get onto the eating of it to stop and bother with the camera?

9 comments:

  1. That slider looks good to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee, I like that Pulled Pork Slider, looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with photographing food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends how hungry I am Aimee :) Looks good, you know I don't eat pork, will have to visit and find out the choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yummmmm!!! I've got to go fix breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would enjoy that. Aside from photographing a Beavertail (not what you think) or poutine, I haven't really gotten into photographing food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy! I sometimes get so excited about my food that I forget to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think I'd love this area, Northbridge! Looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exotic presentation of these delightful dishes.

    ReplyDelete