Thursday, October 15, 2015

155 - Fresh Air and Fresh Names

On days like today I just wish that I could spend all my time frolicking about outside in the sun. Instead I have to make do with wandering around finding pretty photo ops on my lunch break. Today's meandering took me through the Government House gardens where I found masses of cute little white butterflies flitting around in the flowers. I will need to come back and take that last shot again when all the roses are out!

Also, you may have noticed I've changed my blog header to match the url address. When I first started up this little corner of the interwebs I had all good intentions of being a daily blogger. Turns out, with work and exercise and just... life I'm not able to maintain that, so I decided that 'Daily Details' doesn't really fit. And 'A Few Times a Weeks Details' just doesn't have the same ring to it! I hope you're all having a fabulous week! I can't even believe tomorrow is Friday - this week has FLOWN by!
 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, colorful captures as always, Aimee, regardless of the blog title and I love them all! Thank you so much for sharing the beauty!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your afternoon stroll proved a great choice, lovely views, and what a gorgeous day! I know what you mean about not having enough blogging time! I sure enjoy your posts and lovely photos every time you share them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a wonderful place to tour at lunchtime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring's settling in nicely. Beautiful shots, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fine looking butterflies on those colorful flowers. Glad you had some time at lunch to go shoot some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely butterflies on those purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely splashes of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely macros and love the scene in the last photo. So wish I could wander at lunch time, but I am 'chained' to the school environment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to have a place that afternoon, you can see the flowers and butterflies. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos!! I'm a new follower, and fellow blogger. Came from John at Going Gently....looking forward to catching up on your earlier posts!

    ReplyDelete