Tuesday, November 24, 2015

167 - Twilight Twinkling Lights


A balmy summer evening, cute markets and twinkling Christmas lights. Good times! The Joondalup Twilight Markets are an annual event running every Friday night for the next 5 weeks. Compared to some of the ones coming up, they are quite small, but it's great to see so many people out and about in Joondalup, and it's nice to have one of these events so close to home. I actually managed to pick up some cute Christmas presents here (and some amazing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hair bows for me!!!) so it was a big win all round!
 

9 comments:

  1. It looks delightful. I spent a Christmas in Melbourne years ago. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Aimee, I haven't even thought about Chrissy presents yet :) Will have to come with you to next weeks market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these type of markets, you can always find some quirky things. I'm also quite behind on Christmas presents...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I like that first photo a LOT! Christmas is more magical in Perth than I would have imagined...as I always connect snow with the season. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first photo best, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue sculptures really catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, the first shot sure is marvelous!
    And the markets sound great, too! Much better than our super-full Christmas-market.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be nice to wander at a Christmas market without being cold! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like those blue sculptures!

    ReplyDelete