Wednesday, August 10, 2016

30/2016 - Tree Lined

I seem to have a bit of a thing for the streets in the city at the moment. I think its something about the wintry days, there's just this light that makes everything look picturesque to me. Of course it doesn't hurt when the street is lined with trees full of flaming red flowers like this one...
 Or lush green leaves like these... either way its nice to take a break from work to wander along them at lunch time (when it's not bucketing with rain of course!).

8 comments:

  1. The flame trees are so amazingly beautiful! Beautiful photos Aimee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter there, summer here.
    I love the difference.
    Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The street scenes are beautiful, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color in that first macro photo. Good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours in those trees are radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother Nature is offering some delightful colours for the winter street. Adore the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous images Aimee.. I must pick up my camera again and get out there :)

    ReplyDelete