Friday, August 21, 2015

135 - I Would Like to Win the Lottery

Just putting it out there. Coz you know... a few days go I asked for rain and boy howdy have we gotten some rain the last couple of days. Yesterday I got a craving for scones with jam and cream, today scones with jam and cream miraculously showed up at an office afternoon tea. Surely I'll win the lotto now right? :P The 'honeycomb' on the ceiling in Globe Lane is one of my favourite little arty features around 140 William Street. In the sunny weather they make interesting shadows (even if the yellow makes everyone walking underneath look jaundiced) and in the rain they make fun reflections of the ground so they're a win from a photographers perspective. And they just look cool...

14 comments:

  1. If you win the lottery feel free to send me a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the lottery, just don't forget to buy a ticket...
    I also like those yellow boxes, they make the place lively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to win the lottery, Aimee!!! I love your captures for the day, as always! I really like those yellow boxes, too!! So different and colorful!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post today (love your photo.)
    Let us know if you win . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those reflections, Aimee! Good luck with the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super reflections Aimee.. Remember your old mum if you win the lotto :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely buy a ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Aimée. And you need water. And life without scones and (clotted) cream and jam... well is that life?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those decorations do serve nicely for photographers, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the yellow reflections on that wet floor. They have a marvelous distorted look. Don't forget to buy a lottery ticket, it helps, but not much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Good luck with Lotto.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yellow features look so attractive and the reflections are a work of art.

    ReplyDelete