Friday, February 5, 2016

11/2016 - Fringey Festivities

 
I always seem to manage to make my birthday last for at least a few days and this year is no different. This year's festival of Aimee began the day before my birthday (on Wednesday) with tickets to see the very fabulous La Soiree. How fortunate I am to have my birthday fall right in the middle of Perth Fringe Festival! This is my second time seeing La Soiree (I went last year) and it was just as great as I remembered it. A mix of saucy cabaret, burlesque and circus sideshow there's something for everyone (well, everyone over the age of 18 anyway!). I've gotta say my favourite act is probably the English Gents... for their awesome feats of strength, its totally not because they are super hot....
 
 More Fringey fun to come tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Aimee.
    Enjoy your Fringe shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Aimee! Looks like it's been a fun celebration so far....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the English Gents from last year Aimee, they were kinda cute :) Super series of images here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Happy Birthday, Aimee! It looks like the shows are drawing the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late, but I wish you a happy birthday. I also had on Wednesday ie February 3rd birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes!! I'm late, too!! But it does sound/look like a terrific birthday, Aimee!!! The kind we all hope to have!! Thank you for sharing the fun!! So, a belated Happy Birthday!!! And now have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Festival, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete