Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fourteen - Urban Sanctuaries

I swear, one day I'll do some more urban pictures on here. I do seem to be spending a lot of time wandering around either very green or very blue places lately.... I do love that even though I work smack bang in the middle of the city, I have a number of choices of very pretty places to go get some fresh air on my lunch break. The whole eating lunch at your desk thing really doesn't work for me! This very pretty little pathway can be found in between the Supreme Court Gardens and the Stirling Gardens (where I quite often park myself under the trees with my lunch).

8 comments:

  1. I love that little flower. It looks very much like one I've photographed at the Desert Botanical Garden here. I'm with you on the lunch thing. I never eat at my desk. But sadly, I don't have a park near by to sit in either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous macro Aimee.. Love the Supreme Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have a great work place there! Beautiful shots - do you have an address, so even we can find it?
    We failed so badly with the unknown photographer we needed your parent´s help to find him! We´re not so much "lost in translation" but rather "lost on the way", it seems! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to eat at my computer while checking out blogs! That's what I have been doing now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great escape area. And greens and blues are balm for weary eyes. A pretty, delicate little flower in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so lovely to me. Nothing like some green space to escape to during work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you, especially with a nice place like that to enjoy! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete