Friday, January 23, 2015

Twenty Two - Locks and Pixels

Ok. I swear, this is my last Wolf Lane post. For a while. There's ever so much art down there I'm very very likely to be back. This last one is by one of my favourite artists from PUBLIC 2014, Pixel Pancho. If you came here from Perth Daily Photo you'll have already seen this one, if not check out my Mum's post here to see Pixel Pancho's work through her very talented eyes. With so much great work around already I'm kinda excited to see what turns up during the PUBLIC 2015 project!

8 comments:

  1. Love these, and I'm really not a big mural guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your concept of a makro and the whole thing. What camera do you use? (I´m absolutely no professional in this, so don´t waste your time getting too deep into detail, at least not for me. I´ll bring my Sony CyberShot and maybe my Nikon Coolpix L810...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and have you seen, in case you´re interested you can volunteer to help The Giants and walk with them:
    https://2015.perthfestival.com.au/Benevole-Confirmation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific captures for the day, Aimee!! Love the macro and the mural is wonderful!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had an event like that here! Hopefully they don't paint over the pieces from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An unusual subject for a mural, but i guess it fits into the fantasy category. Intriguing use of colour - especially the little bits of yellow.

    ReplyDelete