Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Nineteen - Tranquility in Mamma's Garden

 
 After a long day of still feeling pretty woozy, it was good to go hang out in Mum and Dads beautiful backyard (and have a lovely dinner cooked for me!!) tonight. While Mum's garden is always full of a wide array of gorgeous flowers this white rose in particular caught my eye. I like that it looks pretty simple from a distance and then when you get close in there's red and yellow and brown all going on in there. I hope you're all having a great week so far!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better today. I love the macro of the rose. That one is frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never would´ve expected the rose looking like this - amazing!
    And best wishes to get well, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so warm. Mum, Dad, flowers and the sun are a fine combo to get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that macro shot too! Good mum for feeding you well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is a pretty macro! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white rose certainly does demand attention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can almost smell the rose, we have wild ones that smell good but most of the time they just try and rip my clothes to shreds as they come up every where. They are one of the first things to put out green in the spring so I look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm rather fond of yer mum, and haven't even had a meal! Nice shots, A - keep going


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your macro is exquisite and love the rose peeking through the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful macro of the rose. Hope you're feeling better Aimee.

    ReplyDelete