Thursday, January 29, 2015

Twenty Seven - Brookfield Bunnies

It's Fringe Festival time! From January 23 to February 22 Perth erupts with a multitude of fabulous artsy things, from comedy to circus acts to burlesque to music and everything in between. As a part of the Festival WA artist Stormie Mills has created the whimsical 'Brookfield Bunnies' which will be roving all over the city. Today I spotted this guy in the Perth Cultural Centre near the Festival Box Office. I'll be keeping an eye out over the next month to see if I can find him hiding in any other places!

15 comments:

  1. He's on the fringe alright. What no eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how many fun things go on in your city...I love the whole concept of Fringe World Festival and the bunnies are a riot! I'll bet the kids love 'em.

    Re your comment about dogs: You might like me a bit 'cause I've heard people say to me quite often: "You old dog, you!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink bunnies are so different from Stormie Mills usual style, much cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is kind of cute and quite large too! I can't wait to hear more about the Fringe Festival. I remember some fun things from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when cities do things like this! We had one over here in the UK a while back which was to spot Gromit from Wallace and Gromit. My friend managed to spot about 23 different ones! It's a fun way to promote festivals and things like that. Love it. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the bunny!! Looks like fun for all!! Great captures for the day! Hope you have a great weekend, Aimee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink one is a very mouse like rabbit with those ear shapes. Fringe Festivals are so exciting. A feast of the unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be fun to keep your eyes open to finding more of these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love that the bunny is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. reminds me of the energizer bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really sc-fi looking rabbit!

    ReplyDelete